Make crispy quesadillas in the air fryer in minutes. An easy dinner recipe that you can serve with your favorite toppings!
These air fryer quesadillas are my new favorite way to make quesadillas.
They get crispy in a fraction of the time, and are so easy to make!
All you need to make them is flour tortillas, refried beans, and shredded mexican cheese.
The air fryer has become one of our most used appliances and we cook with it daily. Some of our must haves include air fryer mushrooms, air fryer potatoes, air fryer cauliflower, frozen onion rings, and air fryer frozen broccoli.
How to make Air Fryer Quesadillas
Step 1: First, use a flour tortilla that is small enough to fit in your air fryer laying flat. Spread two tablespoons of refried beans over one half of the tortilla.
Sprinkle on ¼ cup of shredded mexican cheese blend. Fold the tortilla in half and press down very firmly to make it stick together. Repeat with a second tortilla.
Step 2: Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place the quesadillas side by side in the air fryer basket and spray the top with olive oil spray.
Air fry at 350 degrees for 4 minutes. Check within one minute to make sure the tops do not try to open up as this happens sometimes. If they do, press it down firmly to use the refried beans to hold it down.
After the time is up, flip the quesadillas over and air fry an additional 3-5 minutes, or until desired level of crispiness.
Remove the quesadillas from the air fryer and cut into pieces.
Serve with your favorite toppings for an easy and yummy dinner!
Some of our favorites are guacamole, sour cream, salsa, or quesadilla sauce.
These quesadillas are so crispy which is the best part. The air fryer is such a great tool for getting an amazing texture to whatever you are cooking.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Add this to your list of easy dinners for busy weeknights. Your family will love it!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- flour tortillas
- refried beans
- shredded mexican cheese
- olive oil spray
- sour cream
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray
- Spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans over a soft tortilla. Top with ¼ cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- Fold it in half and press down very firmly to make it stick together. Repeat with a second tortilla.
- Place the quesadillas side by side in the air fryer basket and spray the top with olive oil spray
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 4 minutes. Check within one minute to make sure the tops do not try to open up as this happens sometimes. If they do, press it down firmly to use the refried beans to hold it down
- Flip the quesadillas and air fry an additional 3-5 minutes, until crispy
- Serve with sour cream guacamole, or toppings of your choice
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g