How to make the best crispy cauliflower in your air fryer! Air fried cauliflower is so delicious and easy to make.
The air fryer is one of our favorite appliances in our house! We use it almost every single day.
Some of our favorites include air fryer potatoes, air fryer mushrooms, air fryer quesadillas, air fryer brussels sprouts, and air fryer frozen vegetables.
While I have made frozen cauliflower in the air fryer before, the method for cooking fresh cauliflower florets is different.
This recipe is easy to follow and makes fresh cauliflower into a crispy tender flavorful side dish in minutes!
Ingredients for air fryer cauliflower
- a head of fresh cauliflower
- olive oil spray: a must for air fryer recipes as it coats everything evenly
- spices: salt, garlic powder, and paprika
How to air fry cauliflower
Step 1: Cut the cauliflower into small florets. You do not want these to be big, or you will end up with crunchy burnt cauliflower that is not tender on the inside.
Smaller is best when it comes to using fresh cauliflower in the air fryer.
Step 2: Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Add the cauliflower florets and spray them with olive oil spray, then stir to make sure the cauliflower is coated in oil.
Sprinkle on the salt, garlic powder, and paprika evenly, then stir the cauliflower to coat.
Step 3: Air fry the cauliflower florets at 400 degrees for five minutes.
Stir and set the timer again. Air fry an additional 10-15 minutes, stopping to stir and shake every 5 minutes, until crisp tender.
Watch the cauliflower carefully towards the ends of cook time to avoid burning.
Texture is everything for this recipe, so you want those golden brown delicious edges and the cauliflower to be tender on the inside.
Cauliflower pairs so well with paprika and garlic adds a savory sweetness to this recipe that makes an irresistible flavor.
This is one of our favorite air fried veggies and is made in a fraction of the time as it would take to roast cauliflower.
Roasted cauliflower is great as a side dish, or as an addition to a lunch bowl or salad.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
This easy savory cauliflower makes the perfect quick side dish when you need something fast!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
This crispy air fried cauliflower is so delicious and easy to make!
- 1 medium/large head of cauliflower (6 cups of cauliflower florets), cut into small similar sized pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil spray
- Cut the cauliflower into small similar sized florets. If the pieces are too large the cauliflower will not cook evenly
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray
- Place the cauliflower florets inside the air fryer basket, then spray them with olive oil spray.
- Use a spoon to mix the cauliflower with the oil, then sprinkle on the paprika, salt, and garlic powder evenly and stir again to combine
- Air fry the cauliflower at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Stir the cauliflower, then air fry an additional 10-15 minutes, checking/stirring every 5 minutes, until cooked through and crispy. Watch closely towards the end of cook time to avoid burning
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g