Everyone will love these cranberry white chocolate chip cookies made with fresh cranberries.
The perfect seasonal Christmas cookie bursting with flavor!
Add these to your holiday baking list.
It’s no secret that I have an undying love for fresh cranberries.
These cranberry white chocolate chip cookies are on my holiday baking list every year!
Growing up, I never ate fresh cranberries, and I don’t remember any holiday desserts using them.
I never knew just how much I was missing out until a few years ago.
Now I am the person stalking the stores for the first fresh cranberries of the season!
Fresh cranberries are tart and juicy and add such a delicious pop of flavor to seasonal recipes.
How to make cranberry white chocolate chip cookies
These cookies are made slightly healthier thanks to lighter ingredients like applesauce and coconut oil.
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together oat flour, coconut flour, whole wheat pastry flour, salt, and baking soda until combined
In a separate bowl, beat sugar, olive oil, melted coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla extract, and eggs.
Add dry ingredients and beat to combine.
Fold in chopped cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes.
Eat and enjoy!
If you haven’t yet tried fresh cranberries, these cranberry white chocolate chip cookies are a great place to start!
These cookies are soft and chewy and filled with better for you ingredients.
Cranberries add so much tart sweetness to every bite.
I am not calling these healthy, but they are definitely healthier for you than other Christmas treats you could make.
I love cranberries and white chocolate together as they contrast perfectly.
Cranberries are tart and white chocolate is overly sweet, so the two together balance so well!
A mixture of oat flour, coconut flour, and whole wheat pastry flour makes these cookies chewy and soft and decadent.
Cranberry and white chocolate were meant for each other, and make for a tart and sweet holiday taste in these cookies.
This would be a great recipe to bring for a hostess gift or to give as a gift for Christmas.
I bought a cookie tin and gave half of the batch to my dad for his birthday present.
I’m normally not a big fan of white chocolate, but I make the exception for when it is paired with cranberries.
I love the texture and the sweetness level is sweet without being I-just-got-a-cavity sweet.
Definitely a must try this holiday season!
Looking for more delicious ways to cook with fresh cranberries?
Here are some of our favorite recipes!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Cranberry Blueberry Crisp
- Healthy Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Butter
- 3 ingredient Cranberry Sauce
Did you make this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag us on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe photos!
Be sure to follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes!
Click HERE to pin this recipe for later!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved or chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups pure cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup applesauce (no sugar added)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together oat flour, coconut flour, whole wheat pastry flour, salt, and baking soda until combined
- In a separate bowl, beat sugar, olive oil, melted coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla extract, and eggs
- Add dry ingredients and beat to combine
- Fold in chopped cranberries and white chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes
- Store in the fridge
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Sharing is caring!