Easy roasted garlic butter mushrooms recipe – a delicious and addictive dairy free side dish or appetizer that will disappear in minutes! The holy grail of mushroom recipes!
Mushrooms are one of my ultimate favorite vegetables.
If you’ve checked out many recipes on my blog, you’ll tend to see a lot of mushrooms.
Mushrooms in pasta, mushrooms in mexican food, and mushrooms for breakfast. I can never get enough!
I’m in trouble when Kroger has mushrooms on clearance, as I tend to buy them all.
People that don’t like mushrooms? Those are the people I understand the least. More for me please!
These easy roasted garlic butter mushrooms are ready for the oven in minutes and make a great healthy side to dinner or an appetizer for a party.
I used baby bella mushrooms for mine, but white mushrooms would work as well. Whatever you can find!
Fresh garlic is key here, so be sure not to skimp – that’s where all of the flavor is!
Making garlic butter mushrooms:
Garlic is so healthy for you and so delicious. If a recipe calls for 2 cloves of garlic, I tend to use 6 or 7 cloves.
You can never have too much garlic in my opinion!
Butter + fresh minced garlic = mushroom recipes heaven!
These were so juicy and delicious and full of flavor.
I used 6 cloves of garlic and probably could have used even more. If you’re afraid of a lot of garlic, you can cut back to 3 or 4 cloves, but I really recommend more as it gives the mushrooms so much flavor!
I haven’t included reheating instructions, as I’m pretty sure you won’t be needing them.
My husband and I polished off the whole batch in minutes and my one year old even loved them too!
More mushroom recipes
- Easy Roasted Mushrooms
- Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Mushroom Lasagna
- Mushroom Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta Bake
Pin these Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms:
Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
These roasted garlic butter mushrooms are one of the most delicious juicy mushroom recipes.
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms, washed and patted dry
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup of butter (sub vegan butter to make vegan)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Trim ends off of the mushrooms with a knife, and place them cap side down in a baking dish (I used a small quart baking dish, but you can also use a pie pan)
- Add butter and minced garlic to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds
- Add salt, basil, and pepper, and mix it all up
- Drizzle garlic butter over the tops of the mushrooms evenly
- Roast at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or unttil sizzling but not burnt
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to leave a star rating below!