This frozen pumpkin pie smoothie is made with just 5 ingredients and ultra rich and creamy. A delicious fall drink!
Even though it’s still in the 80’s here in Virginia most days, I’m in full on fall mode!
October is one of my favorite months and I’m alllll about those fall flavors.
Gimme all the pumpkin!
This frozen pumpkin pie smoothie uses frozen pumpkin in it which is a new thing for me.
I opened up a can of pumpkin and distributed it into a standard sized ice cube tray and froze.
This would be a great way to use up any pumpkin that you have leftover from a recipe!
Once the pumpkin froze, I wiggled the ice cube tray to get the cubes out and placed them in a freezer safe ziploc bag until I was ready to use them.
If you’re craving pumpkin pie and want a quick dessert, this frozen pumpkin pie smoothie is for you!
The only ingredients are: frozen pumpkin, cream cheese, milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
Top with optional whipped cream and crushed graham crackers!
This makes one huge smoothie, so Robbie and I split it.
Plenty for two or a super filling dessert for one!
Do you love pumpkin? You might also like these recipes: Pumpkin Pie Cookies, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake, Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins, Skinny Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Pin this Frozen Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
- 8 frozen pumpkin ice cubes (see notes)
- ¼ cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1⅓ cups milk (I used whole milk - see notes)
- ⅛ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Crushed graham cracker, for topping
- Add pumpkin cubes, cream cheese, milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice to a blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Top with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers
I used whole milk because it is what I had on hand, but you can substitute your milk of choice.