These soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a fall must have dessert!
Today is the first day of fall, and what better way to celebrate than with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are the perfect softness and filled with pumpkin spiced chocolatey goodness in every bite.
Ingredients to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- all purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- semi sweet chocolate chips
We’re keeping it simple, classic and delicious with these mouthwatering cookies.
Added bonus of making these cookies is the delicious pumpkin smells that will make your kitchen smell like heaven!
how to make dairy free pumpkin cookies
I thought I would include this for anyone who cannot have dairy, as it is really easy to make these cookies to be dairy free.
Simply use vegan butter and dairy free chocolate chips and you have dairy-less pumpkin cookies that are every bit as delicious as the originals!
This recipe makes around 25 – 30 medium sized pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
After cooling, store any leftovers in an airtight container for several days, if they last that long!
More pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Cups
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cane sugar or white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt
- In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar, pumpkin, melted butter, vanilla, and egg
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and beat to combine
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and top with additional chocolate chips, if desired
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes
To easily make these cookies dairy free, use vegan butter and dairy free chocolate chips!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 135 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 149mg Carbohydrates: 21g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g