Cake mix pumpkin bread is the perfect fresh baked treat to make for your family and only takes minutes to prep!
It’s no secret that I love cake mix recipes.
This cake mix pumpkin bread is my latest baking favorite using yellow cake mix!
Using cake mix is a fun and easy way to make fresh baked delicious treats in a fraction of the time, while still tasting homemade.
Ingredients to make cake mix pumpkin bread
- yellow cake mix
- canned pumpkin
- pumpkin pie spice
- olive oil or vegetable oil
Simply mix together all of the ingredients except the cake mix, then add the cake mix until combined.
Bake at 375 degrees until you have a mega fluffy and rich pumpkin bread that everyone will love!
Honestly, this might be one of my favorite fall recipes so far.
So simple, and we loved having it for a quick little breakfast, an afternoon snack with coffee, or even as dessert.
Pumpkin bread is the best!
More pumpkin recipes
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Cake mix pumpkin bread recipe
- 1 box (15 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and olive oil to a mixing bowl and beat to combine
- Add cake mix and beat until combined
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the batter in
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 - 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 47mg Sodium: 336mg Carbohydrates: 37g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g