Cake mix pumpkin bread is the perfect fresh baked treat to make for your family. Made from a box of yellow cake mix and just a few simple ingredients, this pumpkin bread is sure to be a fall baking staple.
This is the best easy pumpkin bread!
If you are craving pumpkin bread, this recipe is for you! It’s no secret that I love cake mix recipes.
When I made cake mix pumpkin muffins were so good that I just knew I wanted to try making pumpkin bread from cake mix too.
This recipe is my latest baking favorite using yellow cake mix! Using cake mix is a fun and easy way to make fresh baked delicious treats in a fraction of the time, while still tasting homemade.
I have been hooked ever since the first time I made cake mix cookie bars.
Ingredients to make cake mix pumpkin bread
- yellow cake mix
- canned pumpkin
- pumpkin pie spice
- olive oil or vegetable oil
How to make pumpkin bread from cake mix
- Mix together the canned pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and oil
- Beat in the yellow cake mix
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan
- Bake the pumpkin bread at 375 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Honestly, this might be one of my favorite fall recipes so far.
I love how rich the flavor was and the bread is the perfect soft texture, just like my cake mix banana bread.
So simple, and we loved having it for a quick little breakfast, an afternoon snack with coffee, or even as dessert.
Do I have to use olive oil?
No, you can either use olive oil or vegetable oil. I like baking with olive oil, but it is totally optional.
How to customize this recipe
- Add chocolate chips: Stir in dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips into the batter to make a chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- Add nuts: stir in nuts for a pumpkin nut loaf
- Add a drizzle: make a maple pumpkin glaze to pour over the top
More pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 box (15 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- Add canned pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and oil to a mixing bowl and beat to combine
- Add the yellow cake mix and beat until combined
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the pumpkin bread batter in
- Bake pumpkin bread at 375 degrees for 45 - 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 336mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g