This Garlic Tofu Broccoli Skillet recipe is made in just one pan. An easy and flavorful vegan dinner!
Tofu used to be one of those things that I absolutely loved to eat, but could never figure out how to cook at home.
After I learned two simple ways to cook tofu I use it all of the time now!
My honey ginger tofu stir fry really sealed the deal and I realized that I could make easy and flavorful tofu in my own kitchen!
This garlic tofu broccoli skillet is made in just one big pan and tastes like takeout.
I took one bite of the broccoli and realized it tasted just like the garlic broccoli that I order from a local Chinese restaurant.
First, you will press the tofu.
Then pan fry it.
Then add mounds of fresh garlic, ginger, green onion, and a easy 3 ingredient sauce.
Oh yeah, and fresh crunchy broccoli!
I love my broccoli with a bit of texture, so I cook it for just a few minutes while still leaving a bit of a bite to it.
The secret to the flavorful sauce is in the fresh garlic and ginger.
Please promise me you won’t skimp on this! I swear it is worth the time chopping it up.
The flavor is so rich and deep with minimal ingredients, thanks to the fresh ingredients!
This recipe is made with just 9 ingredients!
We served it over white rice and three adults finished off the whole recipe.
I would say for more normal sized portions it would easily serve four adults (we were very hungry!)
I’ve been craving this ever since I made it.
Just another way that my 3 ingredient Homemade Stir Fry Sauce has changed my life!
Pin this Garlic Tofu Broccoli Skillet:
Garlic Tofu Broccoli Skillet
Garlic tofu broccoli skillet recipe made in just one pan. A healthy alternative to takeout in a rich garlicky sauce with fresh broccoli
- 14 oz tofu
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh ginger
- 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- white rice, for serving
For the Sauce
- One batch of 3 ingredient Homemade Stir Fry Sauce (see instructions)
- Drain tofu and press for 30-45 minutes
- Dice pressed tofu and place in a bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and toss to coat
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pan fry tofu for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy on all sides
- Make one batch of this 3 ingredient homemade stir fry sauce and shake to combine
- Add broccoli, ginger, garlic, green onions and sauce to the skillet and sauté for 10-15 minutes, or until broccoli is desired texture