This broccoli tofu stir fry recipe is made in just one pan. An easy and flavorful vegan dinner!
Tofu used to be one of those things that I absolutely loved to eat, but could never figure out how to cook at home.
After I learned two simple ways to cook tofu I use it all of the time now!
My honey ginger tofu stir fry really sealed the deal and I realized that I could make easy and flavorful tofu in my own kitchen!
This broccoli tofu stir fry is made in just one big pan and tastes like takeout.
I took one bite of the broccoli and realized it tasted just like the broccoli with garlic sauce that I order from a local Chinese restaurant.
How To Make Broccoli tofu stir fry
First, you will drain the tofu, and pat it dry.
Then pan fry it.
Then add mounds of fresh garlic, ginger, green onion, and a easy 3 ingredient stir fry sauce.
Then it’s time for fresh, crunchy broccoli!
I love my broccoli with a bit of texture, so I cook it for just a few minutes while still leaving a bit of a bite to it.
You can also read my post on What Are the Best Vegetables to Put in Stir Fry?
The secret to the flavorful sauce is in the fresh garlic and ginger, so don’t skip these.
Once you pair them with my 3 ingredient stir fry sauce, magic happens.
Please promise me you won’t skimp on this! I swear it is worth the time chopping it up.
The flavor is so rich and deep with minimal ingredients, thanks to the fresh ingredients!
This recipe is made with just 9 ingredients!
We served it over white rice and three adults finished off the whole recipe.
I would say for more normal sized portions it would easily serve four adults (we were very hungry!)
I’ve been craving this ever since I made it.
Just another way that my 3 ingredient Homemade Stir Fry Sauce has changed my life!
If you have never made stir fry at home, this recipe will make it so easy for you!
see also: How Do You Thicken Stir Fry Sauce?
Looking for more healthy takeout recipes to make at home?
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Stir Fry Sauce
- Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
- Honey Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
- Vegan Chickpea Stir Fry Bowl
- 30 Minute Chickpea Stir Fry
Or make your own recipe using my guide: What Are the Best Vegetables to Put In Stir Fry?
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Be sure to tag your recipe photos on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite!
Pin this Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry:
Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
Broccoli tofu stir fry recipe made in just one pan. A healthy alternative to takeout in a rich garlicky sauce with fresh broccoli
- 8 oz package of cubed tofu
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh ginger
- 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- white rice, for serving
- One batch of 3 ingredient Homemade Stir Fry Sauce
For the Sauce
- Drain cubed tofu and pat dry
- Place tofu in a bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and toss to coat
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pan fry tofu for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy on all sides
- Make one batch of this 3 ingredient homemade stir fry sauce and shake to combine
- Add broccoli, ginger, garlic, green onions and sauce to the skillet and sauté for 10-15 minutes, or until broccoli is desired texture
- Serve alone or over rice
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!