Soft and chewy cranberry pecan cookies with white chocolate chips are a holiday favorite!
Christmas cookies are a holiday must have, and these particular ones are a favorite in our house!
These white chocolate cranberry pecan cookies are filled with fresh cranberries, and the perfect soft and chewy texture.
If you have never made cookies with fresh cranberries, it is a must!
Cranberries add a lovely pop of flavor and pair so well with the nuttiness of the pecans and the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.
How to make pecan cranberry cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 1: whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, cream together the melted butter, light brown sugar, cane sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
Step 3: add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
Step 4: fold in the diced fresh cranberries, chopped pecans, and white chocolate chips to the batter.
Step 5: Drop the cookie batter by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
Step 6: Bake the cranberry pecan cookies for 13 – 16 minutes at 350 degrees.
Some cranberry cookie recipes call for dried cranberries, but the flavor is so much better with fresh.
It’s worth the few minutes it takes to dice them up!
Once your white chocolate cranberry pecan cookies are done baking, remove them from the pan onto wire racks to cool completely.
Keep any leftover cookies in an airtight container and enjoy within 3 days for best freshness.
These delicious cranberry cookies are soft and sweet, and do not harden when cooled.
The perfect texture in every bite, and sure to be a favorite at your holiday parties!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
More holiday recipes you will love
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Pecan Cream Pie
- Eggnog French Toast
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Christmas Crack Recipe
- Christmas Cookie Bars
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate baking chips
- ¾ cups chopped pecans
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour or all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda
- In a separate bowl, beat the cane sugar, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs with an electric mixer
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and beat to combine
- Fold in the chopped fresh cranberries, pecan pieces, and white chocolate chips
- Drop the batter onto a baking sheet by spoonfuls
- Bake the cranberry pecan cookies at 350 degrees for 13 - 16 minutes
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container for around 3 days for best freshness
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g