Decadent white chocolate peanut butter balls made with only a few ingredients. These delicious little bites of heaven will be one of your favorite holiday treats!
These easy peanut butter balls are a dessert that is guaranteed to please!
This easy no bake recipe comes together in minutes and looks like you spent a lot of time making them.
Fancy desserts that aren’t hard to make are the best kind!
How to make white chocolate peanut butter balls
First, you will make the peanut butter mixture.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cane sugar, salt, coconut flour, and powdered sugar until combined.
The batter will be sticky, but not too sticky that you cannot form it into balls.
My tip here is to use a mini cookie scoop to make the mess less!
Simply scoop the batter out and place each scoop on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
Do not worry about perfect little balls yet – after chilling the batter you can roll them again with your hands to form the shape again.
Once the peanut butter balls have chilled, it’s time for the fun part – dipping them in white chocolate!
Melt the white chocolate baking chips until smooth.
The easiest way to do this is in a microwave safe bowl, just be careful not to burn the chocolate.
Check and stir the chocolate every 20 – 30 seconds, until smooth.
Once melted, it’s time to dip the peanut butter balls.
Roll each ball as necessary to form the shape, then drop in the white chocolate.
Use a spoon to totally cover the ball with chocolate, then quickly remove the truffle with a fork.
Tap the fork on the edge of the mixing bowl to remove any excess chocolate, then use a toothpick to slide the peanut butter ball back on to the baking sheet.
Top each ball with flaked sea salt as you go.
This adds the perfect salty sweet contrast that really makes the flavor of these white chocolate peanut butter balls stand out!
Once you are finished dipping the peanut butter balls, you should have some white chocolate left over.
This is what you can use to do that pretty drizzle over the tops!
Let the peanut butter balls chill in the fridge until the chocolate is set, around 15 minutes.
Warm the remaining white chocolate and place in a small ziploc bag.
Cut a small hole in the corner tip of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the tops of the peanut butter balls.
Return to the fridge until totally hardened.
What to top peanut butter truffles with
Make these your own! Switch up the toppings to whatever sounds good.
Just make sure you sprinkle the toppings immediately after dipping so that they stick to the chocolate before it hardens.
- crushed up oreos
- chopped nuts
How to store peanut butter balls
Store any leftover peanut butter balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week, or in the freezer for a month!
More holiday recipes you will love
- No Bake Peanut Butter Truffles
- White Chocolate Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Peanut Clusters
- Christmas Crack Recipe
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
White chocolate peanut butter balls recipe
- 3/4 cup creamy no stir peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate baking chips
- flaked sea salt, for topping
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cane sugar, salt, coconut flour, and powdered sugar until combined
- Use a mini cookie scoop or your hands to form the truffle batter into balls and place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper (you should get 10 - 12 truffles)
- Chill peanut butter balls for 20 minutes in the freezer
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-30 second increments until smooth, being careful not to burn
- Remove peanut butter balls from the freezer and start dipping
- Place the peanut butter ball in the white chocolate and drizzle with a spoon to coat
- Use a fork to remove the truffle and tap off any excess chocolate
- Use a toothpick to slide the peanut butter ball back on to the baking sheet
- Top with flaked sea salt
- Once done dipping the peanut butter balls, place them in the fridge for 15 minutes, until chocolate is set
- For the drizzle on top, warm up the remaining dipping chocolate and transfer to a small ziploc bag
- Cut off a tiny piece on the edge of the bag and drizzle white chocolate over the tops for added texture
- Return peanut butter balls to the refrigerator and chill until totally hardened
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 7g