These Christmas cookie bars are made with holiday M&Ms, white cake mix, and white chocolate chips. A fun and festive dessert to add to your holiday baking list!
The holiday season means lots of fun desserts, and this recipe is one that you will want to make again and again!
These Christmas cookie bars are very similar to my cake mix cookie bars, but made with red and green M&M’S in place of chocolate chips.
Bake these for your family get togethers, or wrap them up as a thoughtful holiday gift.
Ingredients to make Christmas cookie bars
- white cake mix
- melted butter
- holiday colored M&M’S
- white chocolate chips
how to make m&m’s cookie bars
Step 1: Add the eggs to a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Beat the eggs with a whisk.
Step 3: Add the white cake mix and melted butter. Beat well with mixers until the batter is combined.
Step 4: Add in 1 cup of the Christmas colored M&M’S and the white chocolate chips, and mix again until combined.
This is easiest to do with a rubber spatula by hand.
Step 5: Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray, then spread the batter out evenly.
Step 6: Top the cookie bar batter with additional red and green M&M’S, then bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Once the Christmas cookie bars are done, remove them from the oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Slice into pieces and watch them disappear!
Can I use another flavor of cake mix?
Yes! These would be yummy with yellow cake mix, vanilla cake mix, and chocolate cake mix too. Follow the same instructions as you would with the white cake mix.
Every bite is filled with sweet white chocolate and m & m’s.
Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container or ziploc bag and enjoy within 2-3 days for best taste.
These are so good and so very simple to make, you just can’t go wrong!
I like to call them magic cookie bars, because they are so easy but really impressive for parties or gifts.
If you have never made M&M’S cookie bars, this is your year!
Add another no fuss dessert to your holiday baking list that is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Run to the store and grab yourself some cake mix and M&M’S and let me know what you think!
This recipe will be your go to for a fast and crowd pleasing dessert.
It’s safe to say these are going to be a favorite Christmas dessert for years to come.
More Christmas Recipes you will love
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Cake Mix Brownies
- Pecan Pie Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Truffles
- Cake Mix Chocolate Cookies
- Monster Cookie Bars
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 15 oz box of white cake mix
- ⅓ cup salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups holiday M&M'S, divided
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl
- Add the white cake mix and melted butter and beat to combine
- Mix in 1 cup of the M&M'S and the white chocolate chips
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray and use a rubber spatula to spread the batter out evenly
- Sprinkle the top of the batter with the remaining ½ cup of m&m's
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes, until golden brown and the middle is no longer wiggly
- Allow to cool before cutting for best results
- Store any leftover bars in an airtight container or ziploc bag and enjoy within 2-3 days
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 4g