White cake mix cookies are an easy dessert that you can make in minutes. Look no further for the best simple cookie recipe!
These M&M Cake Mix cookies are just 4 ingredients!
Easy cookie recipes are great for bake sales, birthday parties, or any occasion where you need a homemade dessert quick.
With just 4 ingredients and a few minutes, you can make these yummy M&M cookies using a box of your favorite white cake mix from duncan hines, betty crocker, etc.
We love cake mix cookies and there are so many varieties that you can make! Some of our favorites include:
- yellow cake mix cookies
- chocolate cake mix cookies
- cake mix sugar cookies
- funfetti cookie recipe
- snickerdoodles from cake mix
White Cake Mix Cookies Ingredients
- a box of white cake mix: any brand you like. You will need the 16.25 oz size.
- olive oil or vegetable oil: I prefer olive oil in recipes as I always keep it on hand, but any neutral flavored cooking oil will work in this recipe.
- m&m’s: try using seasonal colors for special holidays!
How to make white cake mix cookies
Step 1: Mix the batter. Combine the eggs, oil, and cake mix in a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Fold in the M&M’s into the cookie dough using a rubber spatula.
Step 3: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the baking sheet, or use a mini cookie scoop to portion out the cookie dough. Top with additional M&M’s.
Step 4: Bake the cake mix cookies at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove from the oven when the edges are set. Remove the cookies onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Cake Mix Cookies Variations
This is a basic recipe that you can tweak to make any kind of cookie that you are craving!
- cake mix: substitute any flavor of boxed cake mix
- oil: substitute melted butter
- mix ins: skip the M&M’S and try mix ins like chocolate chips, sprinkles, chopped nuts, or other candies.
M&M Cake Mix Cookies FAQ
Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix for these easy cookies.
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container or bag at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Yes! You can substitute an equal amount of melted and slightly cooled butter for the oil needed to make cookies.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
More yummy recipes using cake mix
- Brownies From Cake Mix
- Blueberry Muffins From Cake Mix
- Banana Bread With Cake Mix
- Apple Dump Cake
- Cake Bars
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 16.25 oz box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup m&m’s
- Add the white cake mix, eggs, and oil to a mixing bowl and beat with mixers to combine the batter
- Fold in the m&m’s using a rubber spatula
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup
- Drop the cookie batter by large spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (or use a mini cookie scoop)
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookie dough with additional m&m’s, if desired
- Bake the cake mix cookies at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove from the oven when the edges are set.
- Transfer cookies immediately to a wire cooling rack to cool completely
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g