These no bake pecan pie balls are dipped in chocolate for an irresistible dessert that tastes just like a piece of pecan pie.
These pecan pie balls are one of my favorite sweet treats to serve up for the holidays.
They make a great dessert for any holiday party and are sure to be a hit at Christmas time.
This sweet dessert is made with a pecan pie filling, rolled into balls, then dipped in chocolate for a delicious crunch.
Pecan pie lovers will go crazy for this delicious dessert!
- graham cracker crumbs
- finely chopped pecans
- vanilla extract
- brown sugar and maple syrup
- dark chocolate melting wafers
How to make pecan pie balls
Step 1: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, vanilla, maple syrup, and salt.
Stir in the butter until combined.
Step 2: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls, then place onto the lined baking sheet.
You should get around 30 pecan balls.
Step 3: Freeze the pecan balls for one hour.
Step 4: Melt the dark chocolate melting wafers, then dip each pecan pie ball into the melted chocolate, then place it back onto the baking sheet.
Step 5: refrigerate the pecan truffles until hardened.
How to store
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
I kept mine in the freezer for about a month until they were gone and simply thawed them for a few minutes before eating.
They are best served thawed for that delicious gooey texture that is just like pecan pie!
Anyone who loves pecans is going to go crazy for these truffles!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
More holiday desserts
- Christmas Crack
- Mint Oreo Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Peanut Butter Balls with Graham Crackers
- Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Ritz Cracker Cookies
- White Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Peanut Clusters
- Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Serve these gooey pecan pie balls for your next holiday party and watch them disappear!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 15-20 oz dark chocolate melting wafers
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, vanilla, maple syrup, and salt
- Add in the butter until combined
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls and place on the baking sheet (you should get around 30 balls)
- Freeze the pecan pie balls for one hour
- Melt the melting wafers. I started with 10 oz and ended up needing around 15 oz, or 1 ½ bags.
- Dip each pecan truffle into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking sheet
- Refrigerate until set
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow the pecan balls to thaw before eating
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g