Homemade chocolate peanut clusters are a simple and yummy holiday dessert made with just 3 ingredients! Add these to your Christmas baking list.
Need another dessert to add to your Christmas baking list?
These no bake peanut clusters take less than 10 minutes to make and everyone will love this classic treat!
Peanut Clusters Ingredients
- roasted salted peanuts
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- optional toppings: flaked sea salt and/or drizzled white chocolate
how to make peanut clusters
Step 1: melt a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, until smooth.
Be careful to not do longer increments as you do not want the chocolate to burn.
Tip: to make these dairy free, simply grab a bag of dairy free chocolate chips instead!
Step 2: Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the roasted salted peanuts and combine.
That is it! Now it’s time to form the peanut clusters.
Step 3: Use a spoon to drop spoonfuls of chocolate covered peanuts onto a lined baking sheet.
Waxed paper or parchment paper will work here. Since you are not cooking with heat, you just need to use a nonstick surface.
If you are topping with flaked sea salt, do this step now so that it sticks before the chocolate is hardened.
Step 4: Once you have finished assembling the peanut clusters, place them in the fridge to chill until the chocolate is set.
Step 5: this is only necessary if you want to drizzle some with white chocolate. We like doing this with half the batch to add a little variety!
Once the chocolate has hardened, drizzle the tops with melted white chocolate, then place in the fridge again until hardened.
These peanut clusters are so simple, but really delicious.
Everyone loves a good salty sweet combo and the crunchy peanuts are so satisfying.
If you need a last minute holiday dessert, these will not disappoint!
I love having a batch of these on hand when my sweet tooth strikes.
Can I freeze chocolate covered peanuts?
Yes! These are delicious straight from the freezer too.
Just allow to set, then place peanut clusters in an airtight freezer ziploc bag.
More christmas recipes you will love
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Pecan Pie Bars
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 1/4 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 10 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
For Topping (optional)
- flaked sea salt
- melted white chocolate
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until smooth
- Add the peanuts and stir to combine
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and drop spoonfuls of the chocolate peanuts down
- Sprinkle with optional sea salt
- Place in the fridge or freezer until chocolate sets
- If you are doing the white chocolate drizzle, do this step now, then chill again until set. Melt white chocolate until smooth and drizzle over the tops of the hardened peanut clusters
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g