These chocolate peanut clusters are a simple and yummy holiday dessert made with just 3 ingredients! Add these to your Christmas baking list.
Need another dessert to add to your Christmas baking list?
These no bake peanut clusters take less than 10 minutes to make and everyone will love this classic treat!
how to make peanut clusters
First, melt a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, until smooth.
Tip: to make these dairy free, simply grab a bag of dairy free chocolate chips instead!
Once the chocolate is smooth, stir in the peanuts.
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Drop the chocolate peanuts by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet, then sprinkle tops with flaked sea salt.
This step is optional, but I love the extra hit of salty sweet that flaked sea salt gives!
Place the cookie sheet in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate hardens.
Now enjoy your easy homemade peanut clusters!
Can I freeze chocolate covered peanuts?
Yes! These are delicious straight from the freezer too.
Just allow to set, then place peanut clusters in an airtight freezer ziploc bag.
More christmas recipes you will love
- Christmas Crack
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Puppy Chow
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Pecan Pie Bars
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Chocolate peanut clusters recipe
- 1 1/4 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 10 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- flaked sea salt, for topping
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until smooth
- Add the peanuts and stir to combine
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and drop spoonfuls of the chocolate peanuts down
- Sprinkle with optional sea salt
- Place in the fridge or freezer until chocolate sets
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g