This vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge is made with just 4 ingredients. An easy and tasty holiday treat!
Fudge is one of my favorite things to make at Christmas time.
I don’t have the patience for typical fudge recipes, so I make freezer fudge instead that still tastes amazing but takes only a few minutes to prepare!
This chocolate peanut butter fudge tastes like a Reese’s cup.
It also just so happens to be vegan and gluten free, making it perfect for everyone to enjoy!
How to make fudge in the freezer
First, melt your chocolate chips in 30 second increments in the microwave until smooth.
Add in the peanut butter, then vanilla extract and stir, then stir in the coconut flour.
Line a loaf pan or small dish with wax paper and pour in the fudge.
Sprinkle sea salt flakes on top and place in the freezer until set.
Remove from the wax paper and cut into fudge pieces, then store any leftovers in a freezer safe ziploc bag in your freezer until ready to eat!
So simple, yet so delicious.
Tips for making this Vegan Christmas Fudge
- This recipe calls for no stir creamy peanut butter.
This is important, and it is a pre-sweetened peanut butter, so be sure to look for “no stir” when buying.
- Make this fudge your own with toppings! Sprinkle on some cut up vegan reese’s cups, sprinkles, chopped nuts, whatever sounds good!
More Christmas Recipes
- Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Christmas Crack
- Vegan Puppy Chow
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread
- Peanut Clusters
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe
- 1 1/4 cups creamy no stir peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz dairy free semi sweet chocolate chcips
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- flaked sea salt, for topping
- Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth
- Stir in the peanut butter, followed by the vanilla extract, and lastly the coconut flour (stir in each separately)
- Line a loaf pan or other small dish with wax paper and pour in the fudge
- Top with sea salt flakes and place in the freezer until set (around an hour or so)
- Remove from wax paper and cut into fudge pieces
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container or ziploc bag in the freezer until ready to enjoy
This recipe calls for no stir creamy peanut butter which is a pre-sweetened nut butter. This affects the texture, so be sure to look for "no stir" when purchasing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 116mg Carbohydrates: 16g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 11g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g