Crock Pot Peanut Clusters are an easy and delicious holiday candy recipe. Made with 4 kinds of chocolate and salted cocktail peanuts for a delicious salty sweet chocolate candy!
Making peanut clusters in the crock pot is so easy!
Homemade peanut clusters are perfect for serving at Christmas parties or gifting to friends and family.
Making chocolate covered peanuts in the crock pot is one of my favorite hacks for large batches and the cleanup is so easy!
Peanut clusters are one of my favorite no bake desserts for the holidays.
This recipe makes plenty for sharing, and could not be easier to make. The crock pot does all of the work for you!
Ingredients needed to make chocolate covered peanut candy
- salted cocktail peanuts
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- dark chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
How to make crock pot peanut clusters
Step 1: Place the cocktail peanuts on the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker. You will need a full size 6 qt crock pot for this recipe, as the peanuts and chocolate will fill it almost to the top.
Step 2: Top the peanuts with the semi sweet chocolate chips, then the dark chocolate chips, then the milk chocolate chips.
Step 3: Place the white chocolate chips on top and cover with the slow cooker lid.
Step 4: Cook the chocolate peanuts on low for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until the chocolate is completely melted.
Step 5: Line baking sheets with wax paper. Use a mini cookie scoop or a spoon to drop chocolate covered peanuts onto the baking sheets.
You will need 2-3 baking sheets as this recipe makes around 60 peanut clusters. I found that 20 clusters would fit per baking sheet.
Step 6: Place the peanut clusters in the refrigerator until set.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
How to Store
At room temperature: store peanut clusters in an airtight container at room temperature for around 1 week for best freshness.
In the refrigerator: store in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Let the peanut clusters sit out to soften for a few minutes before serving.
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Try making these chocolate covered peanuts for the holidays! This easy candy recipe is always a favorite.
- 32 oz salted cocktail peanuts
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 12 oz dark chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- Place the cocktail peanuts on the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker
- Top with the semi sweet chocolate chips, then the dark chocolate chips, then the milk chocolate chips
- Place the white chocolate chips on top
- Cook the chocolate peanuts on low in the slow cooker for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes
- Line baking sheets with wax paper
- Use a mini cookie scoop or a spoon to drop chocolate covered peanuts onto the baking sheets.
- You will need 2-3 baking sheets as this recipe makes around 60 peanut clusters
- Place the peanut clusters in the refrigerator until set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g