These peanut butter balls with graham crackers are a delicious no bake dessert. The best no bake candy recipe for the holidays!
These peanut butter balls are always a hit!
These peanut butter balls with graham crackers are one of our favorite no bake sweets to make for the holidays.
The secret to that extra crunch and added flavor is crushed up graham cracker crumbs. Once you try peanut butter balls this way you will never go back!
Every year for the holidays I love to make all kinds of truffles and chocolate covered candies.
These taste like biting into a delicious Reece’s cup with an added crunch. All you need is just 6 ingredients to make these delicious no bake peanut butter balls!
- creamy no stir peanut butter
- unsalted butter
- powdered sugar
- graham cracker crumbs
- semi sweet chocolate chips
How to make peanut butter balls with graham crackers
Step 1: Add the peanut butter and melted butter to the kitchen-aid mixer (or use a hand mixer) and mix to combine.
Step 2: Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process into crumbs.
Step 3: Add the graham cracker crumbs and salt to the peanut butter mixture until combined.
Step 4: Add the powdered sugar. Finish mixing with a rubber spatula until the peanut butter ball batter is completely combined.
Step 5: Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Drop the peanut butter balls onto the baking sheet using a mini cookie scoop, then roll with your hands. You should get around 20 peanut butter balls.
How do you keep peanut butter balls from sticking?
Step 6: Chill the peanut butter balls for one hour in the fridge. This step will help the batter firm up enough to where it is not sticky and falling apart when you dip them in chocolate.
Step 7: Once your peanut butter balls have chilled, melt the semi sweet chocolate chips. Dip the peanut butter graham cracker balls into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet. Chill until firm.
What kind of peanut butter do I use for peanut butter balls?
Always use the no stir peanut butter when making peanut butter balls. All natural peanut butter is oilier and a different texture. As far as crunchy versus creamy, either no stir kind would be delicious!
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
These easy peanut butter balls are the best homemade candy for the holidays! Try these for your holiday parties, as homemade Christmas gifts, or a special treat for any occasion.
- 1 cup creamy no stir peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (around 12 graham crackers)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Add the peanut butter and melted butter to the kitchenaid (or use a hand mixer) and mix to combine
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and salt to the peanut butter mixture until combined
- Add the powdered sugar
- Finish mixing with a rubber spatula until the peanut butter ball batter is completely combined
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper
- Drop balls onto it using a mini cookie scoop, then roll with your hands. You should get around 20 peanut butter balls
- Chill the peanut butter balls for one hour in the fridge
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips
- Dip the peanut butter graham balls into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet
- Chill until firm
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 peanut butter ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g