This gluten free pumpkin pie recipe with graham cracker crust is easy to make and sure to be a family favorite this Thanksgiving.
This is the easiest gluten free pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin pie is a staple food this time of year. This gluten free pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust checks all of our boxes for a delicious holiday dessert.
Not only is it easy to make, but it tastes just like traditional pumpkin pie.
Ingredients to make gluten free pumpkin pie
- gluten free ready made graham style pie crust: or homemade gluten free graham cracker crust
- canned pumpkin: not pumpkin pie filling
- pure maple syrup
- coconut flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
How to make gluten free pumpkin pie
Step 1: Make the pumpkin pie filling. Combine the canned pumpkin, milk, maple syrup, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs, and beat with a mixer or whisk well to combine.
Step 2: Pour the pie filling into a ready made gluten free graham style pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 – 65 minutes.
Allow the pie to cool, then place in the fridge to chill. Pumpkin pie is best served cold with whipped cream on top. This recipe is so easy to prep which we love. Just dump, mix, pour, and bake!
Nothing says holiday baking like a big slice of melt in your mouth pumpkin pie and this recipe will make you a favorite with your gluten free friends and family.
This pie is so easy to make, and ready for the oven in minutes.
Serve it up with endless whipped cream to make all your pumpkin pie dreams come true.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
You don’t need any fancy ingredients, and it is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Be sure to also check out these gluten free pumpkin pie cookies.
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
More Thanksgiving Favorites
- Creamed Corn
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Honey Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Oreo Pie
- Pumpkin Cream Pie
- Green Bean Casserole
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
For the Gluten Free Graham Crust
- 1 Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust
For the Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Combine the canned pumpkin, milk, maple syrup, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs, and beat with a mixer or whisk well to combine
- Pour the pumpkin pie batter into a ready made gluten free graham cracker pie crust
- Bake the gluten free pumpkin pie at 350 degrees for 55 - 65 minutes, or until the pie starts to pull away from the edges and cracks at the top
- Serve chilled with whipped cream
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 4g