These creamy garlic mushrooms come together in just 20 minutes and taste like a million bucks. A must make side dish that is sure to wow your guests!
This is my favorite mushroom side dish!
These creamy garlic mushrooms are one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted!
Juicy whole baby bella mushrooms are cooked with fresh minced garlic and coated in a homemade thick parmesan cream sauce. The sauce is so flavorful that we scraped up every last bit off of the pan!
This recipe inspired me to make one of our now favorite dinners, which is this creamy mushroom pasta.
These are one of our favorite vegetable recipes along with this parmesan roasted broccoli.
Looking for a side dish that will wow your guests?
This creamy mushroom recipe is just that.
Perfect as a side for dinner and would also make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table!
You simply can’t go wrong with this recipe.
how to make creamy garlic mushrooms
Step 1: melt the butter and olive oil in a skillet.
Step 2: add the mushrooms and cook until browned on all sides, around 5 – 7 minutes.
Step 3: add the fresh minced garlic, heavy cream, cream cheese, fresh grated parmesan, onion powder, and oregano, and cook until the sauce is thick and creamy and coats the mushrooms.
Step 4: salt and pepper to taste, then garnish with fresh parsley on top.
This mushroom recipe tastes like a million bucks, but comes together in just 20 minutes!
My only suggestion is to double or triple the recipe…you will be wishing you had more!
More Recipes You’ll love
- Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- Creamy Penne Pasta
- Creamed Corn
- Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Honey Butter Skillet Corn
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole
- Roasted Potatoes and Onions
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
More Recipes from Build Your Bite
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Vegetarian Meatloaf Recipe
- Cream Corn Recipe
- Vegan Chickpea Salad
- Frozen Brussel Sprout Recipe
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 oz whole baby bella mushrooms
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms and pat dry
- melt butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned, around 5 - 7 minutes
- Add garlic, cream, cream cheese, parmesan, onion powder, and oregano and cook for 5 - 10 minutes, until sauce is thick and creamy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 308mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g