Juicy mushrooms in a rich garlic parmesan cream sauce! So good you will want to lick your plate clean. A must make side dish that is sure to wow your guests!
These creamy garlic mushrooms are one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted!
Juicy whole baby bella mushrooms are cooked with fresh minced garlic and coated in a homemade thick parmesan cream sauce.
The sauce is so flavorful that we scraped up every last bit off of the pan!
Looking for a side dish that will wow your guests?
This creamy mushroom recipe is just that.
Perfect as a side for dinner and would also make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table!
You simply can’t go wrong with this recipe.
how to make creamy garlic mushrooms
First, melt butter and olive oil in a skillet.
Add the mushrooms and cook until browned on all sides, around 5 – 7 minutes.
Add fresh minced garlic, heavy cream, cream cheese, fresh grated parmesan, onion powder, and oregano, and cook until the sauce is thick and creamy and coats the mushrooms.
Salt and pepper to taste, then garnish with fresh parsley on top.
This dish tastes like a million bucks, but comes together in just 20 minutes!
My only suggestion is to double or triple the recipe…you will be wishing you had more!
More Side Dishes
- Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- Creamed Corn
- Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Honey Butter Skillet Corn
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole
- Roasted Potatoes and Onions
- Best Skillet Corn Recipe
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Creamy garlic mushrooms recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 oz whole baby bella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms and pat dry
- melt butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned, around 5 - 7 minutes
- Add garlic, cream, cream cheese, parmesan, onion powder, and oregano and cook for 5 - 10 minutes, until sauce is thick and creamy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 308mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g