This Teriyaki Noodles recipe is an easy dinner recipe made with ramen, broccoli, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, and a homemade teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki noodles are so delicious and super simple to make.
Want to try a new stir fry recipe for dinner?
This veggie packed teriyaki ramen recipe comes together fast and is coated in homemade sweet and sticky teriyaki sauce.
Looking for more sauces for stir fry? Try this homemade orange sauce.
How to make teriyaki noodles
Step 1: prepare your veggies – the mushrooms, green onions, broccoli, and sugar snap peas.
Make the homemade teriyaki sauce
Step 2: Make a batch of homemade teriyaki sauce.
Homemade teriyaki is so easy to make and takes around 15 minutes total.
This recipe features brown sugar, orange juice, and fresh garlic and ginger for a sweet and flavorful sauce!
Cooking the vegetables
Step 3: Add the broccoli florets, sugar snap peas, sliced mushrooms, green onions, and sesame oil to a large skillet.
Cook over medium high heat for around 15 – 20 minutes, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and cooked down.
During the last 10 minutes, go ahead and prepare the ramen noodles according to package instructions.
Adding the sauce and noodles
Step 4: Once the vegetables are done cooking, add in the cooked ramen noodles and the teriyaki sauce and stir well to combine.
Salt to taste, or add soy sauce as desired.
Serving teriyaki noodles
Serve as is, or for a sweet kick, top with sweet chili sauce.
I love sweet chili sauce on just about any stir fry recipe for a little extra spicy kick!
This recipe is mildly sweet, and fresh and flavorful thanks to the vegetables and the addition of fresh minced garlic and ginger.
I always recommend using fresh garlic and ginger in every stir fry or sauce recipe.
It really gives it that extra pop of deliciousness!
More stir fry recipes
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 3 blocks of ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- 8 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 batch of this homemade teriyaki sauce
- Prepare one batch of teriyaki sauce
- Add sesame oil, sliced mushrooms, broccoli florets, sugar snap peas, and green onions to a large skillet
- Cook over medium high heat for 15 - 20 minutes, until mushrooms release and cook off their liquid
- During the last 10 minutes, prepare the ramen noodles according to package instructions and discard the flavor packets
- Once vegetables are done cooking, add the ramen noodles and homemade teriyaki sauce to the skillet and stir to combine
- Salt or add soy sauce to taste, if desired
- Serve as is, or top with sweet chili sauce for a spicy kick
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 456Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2438mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 9gSugar: 23gProtein: 15g