You only need 5 ingredients and a few minutes to make this yummy graham cracker toffee. This version of Christmas crack is perfect for the holidays.
We are adding this graham cracker toffee to our list of favorite easy holiday desserts!
This graham cracker toffee is nutty, sweet, and so addicting.
Ingredients to make graham cracker toffee
- graham crackers
- salted butter
- brown sugar
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- pecan pieces
How to make graham cracker toffee
Step 1: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line up the graham cracker sheets in rows to fill the baking sheet.
Step 2: Add two sticks of butter to a pan along with the brown sugar. These are the only ingredients you need to make the yummy toffee layer.
Step 3: Melt the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and boil 2-3 minutes, until thickened. Pour over the graham crackers and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Step 4: Place the pecan pieces on a baking sheet and also bake those for 5 minutes at the same time until lightly toasted.
Step 5: Remove the pecans and graham cracker pan from the oven. The toffee should be browned on the edges and a little bubbly as shown below.
Step 6: Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the graham crackers and let sit 5 minutes until melted.
Step 7: Use a rubber spatula to spread out the melted chocolate chips over the toffee. Top with the toasted pecan pieces.
Place the graham cracker toffee in the fridge and chill until firm. Once the toffee has hardened, break or cut it into pieces and place in a ziploc bag or airtight container.
I like to store mine in the freezer, but it will last in the fridge for several days also.
This graham cracker chocolate treat is just so delicious! It sure disappeared fast in our house. You have to try this!
More Easy Christmas Treats
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Eggnog Muffins
- Pecan Pie Balls
- Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
- Christmas Oreo Balls
- Cookies and Cream Muddy Buddies
- Ritz Cracker Cookies
- Peanut Clusters
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 10 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecan pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line up the graham cracker sheets in rows to fill the baking sheet
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan and boil 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened
- Pour the butter brown sugar mixture over the graham crackers and smooth it out using a rubber spatula
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
- Place the pecan pieces on a baking sheet and also bake those for 5 minutes at the same time
- Remove the pecans and graham pan from the oven
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the graham crackers and let sit 5 minutes until melted, then smooth out the chocolate
- Top with the toasted pecans
- Chill until firm and cut or break into squares
- Store leftovers in an airtight bag or container in the fridge or freezer
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g