Roasted frozen brussels sprouts are a side dish that is both easy and delicious! Save time by using frozen brussels sprouts. You can’t go wrong with this easy vegetable side dish!
Oven roasted frozen brussel sprouts are an easy and tasty dinner side dish.
If you love brussels sprouts, you will love this recipe!
Roasting sprouts is the key to getting the right texture which is everything with brussels sprouts.
We love the convenience of frozen vegetables to cut down on prep time.
Roasted Frozen Broccoli is a dinnertime favorite of ours!
While I love fresh brussels sprouts recipes (like my brussels sprout chips), it definitely takes some time to prep fresh brussels.
Frozen brussels sprouts can just be put right in the oven without any extra work from me!
how to make roasted frozen brussel sprouts
To make these roasted brussel sprouts, first preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the frozen brussels in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
Stir until the olive oil and spices coat the brussels sprouts.
Place the sprouts on a nonstick baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
Roast at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
At this point, the sprouts should be soft enough to cut through.
Cut each brussel sprout in half, and return to the baking sheet.
Once you are done cutting them all in half, sprinkle the sprouts with freshly grated parmesan cheese and return to the oven to keep cooking.
Roast for around 35 – 45 minutes, checking every 15 minutes to stir the brussels sprouts.
Towards the end, watch them closely as we want to get those nice browned crispy edges, but avoid burning.
Those crispy parmesan cheese edges are what give these brussel sprouts so much flavor!
They are a nice texture without being mushy, and those caramelized edges are everything.
Are Frozen brussel sprouts good?
When cooked correctly, yes!
It’s important to get the right texture, which we do by roasting them at a high heat and coating in parmesan cheese.
If you love the convenience of roasted frozen vegetables, you have got to try these other favorites!
Frozen Roasted Carrots are crinkle cut carrots cooked in an olive oil honey marinade and taste so good you will crave them!
For an easy mixed vegetable dish in a hurry, be sure to try this roasted frozen vegetables recipe.
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Frozen Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 24 oz frozen brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss the brussels sprouts in a bowl with the olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder until coated
- Place brussel sprouts on a nonstick baking sheet, and spread out into an even layer
- Roast at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- At this point the brussels should be soft enough to cut through
- Remove from oven and cut each brussel sprout in half and place back on the baking sheet
- Sprinkle the top of the halved brussels sprouts with the fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Roast for 15 minutes, then stir
- Roast an additional 15 minutes, then stir
- Roast for up to 10 more minutes, checking closely, until the cheese begins to brown and form crispy edges on the brussels sprouts
- Remove from oven and serve warm
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 678mg Carbohydrates: 11g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8g