With just a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you’ll have a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake in a mug!
In other news, I’m officially on Youtube! Make sure to subscribe to see what I’m cooking up in my kitchen!
I regretted making only one of these. The hubby and I polished this off in about 60 seconds!
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- whip cream, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Combine all ingredients except whip cream and chocolate syrup in a mug
- Stir very well
- Microwave on high for 2 to 2½ minutes, or until cooked through
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup