These easy banana bread muffins are always a family favorite recipe! No mixer required, these are the best moist banana muffins ever.
Every time I find myself with some overly ripe bananas, I get excited.
These are the best banana bread muffins and are so easy to make.
Everyone in my family loves them, and a batch won’t last long!
Sometimes we even turn them into mini banana muffins by using a mini muffin tin.
This recipe is so easy to make and makes your kitchen smell so cozy and delicious.
You don’t need a mixer, and all the ingredients you should already have in your pantry.
Ingredients to make easy banana bread muffins
- ripe bananas: I like the ones that are very spotted like pictured below. The riper they are the sweeter the banana, making them perfect for these muffins!
- unsalted butter
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
How to make banana bread muffins
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
My favorite liners to use are parchment paper muffin liners, as nothing will stick to them at all. No need to spray them or anything!
Step 1: Add the melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mashed bananas to a large bowl.
Stir or whisk well to combine.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
Step 3: Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
Be careful not to over mix the batter.
How long to bake banana bread muffins
Step 4: add the banana muffin batter into the muffin tins, then bake the muffins at 375 degrees for 17-19 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Step 5: Remove the muffins onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
These are the perfect moist banana muffin recipe.
Serve them warm with a little pat of butter on top!
These would make a great grab and go breakfast, mid morning snack, or afternoon pick me up!
I love enjoying one with my afternoon coffee.
More muffin recipes
- Applesauce Muffins
- Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cake Mix Banana Muffins
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
Are you making this recipe? I want to see! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe creations!
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow Build Your Bite on Pinterest for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana (around 2-3 medium sized bananas)
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper muffin liners
- Add the melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mashed bananas to a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined. Do not over mix
- Distribute the banana muffin batter into the muffin tins, then bake at 375 degrees for 17-19 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g