Whether you are new to vegetarian eating or a seasoned pro, here are 75 plus easy vegetarian recipes. From pastas to stir fry, muffins and vegetarian breakfasts, here you will find all kinds of delicious meatless meal inspiration.
Vegetarian cooking doesn’t have to be difficult. Here you will find reader favorite dinners, easy protein snacks, dips, meatless breakfast ideas, and more.
Vegetarian Pasta Favorites
Pasta is one of the most versatile and delicious dinners. Here are some recipes to get you started!
- Crock Pot Baked Ziti: not in the mood to make dinner? Layer penne in the slow cooker with ricotta, pasta sauce, and mozzarella for a simple and delicious dinner to feed a crowd!
- Million Dollar Baked Ziti: this classic take on million dollar pasta is made meatless and packed full of protein!
- Vegetarian Bolognese: Craving bolognese sauce? This vegetarian version is a great way to pack some extra veggies into dinner.
- Veggie Lover’s Baked Rigatoni: one of the most popular recipes we have shared. Always a hit!
- Cream Cheese Pasta: Serve it alone for ultimate comfort food, or as a side along with any kind of roasted veggie for a yummy dinner.
- Vegetarian Baked Spaghetti: Baked Spaghetti with extra veggies are what dream are made of.
- Three Cheese Lasagna: When you need a no fuss comfort food dinner, this is it!
- Three Cheese Baked Ziti: classic easy recipe gone meatless.
- Meatless Spaghetti Sauce: A hearty mushroom based sauce that is so versatile to use with any kind of pasta, zucchini noodles, whatever you want!
- One Pot Lasagna Soup: Cozy soup in a bowl that tastes like lasagna? Yes please!
More Pasta with Vegetables Favorites
Like we said, there are so many ways to make delicious and filling vegetarian pasta. Try a new recipe every week and you will never be bored!
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta: Just like the favorite dip, but mixed with hearty rigatoni noodles and baked to golden cheesy perfection.
- Sweet Potato Pasta: a favorite for fall especially, this 30 minute one pot sweet potato pasta is so flavorful. The homemade parmesan cream sauce is incredible!
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce: sneak in more veggies with this luxuriously decadent homemade alfredo sauce made from cauliflower.
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta: a summertime staple. Pasta with fresh herbs, tons of roasted veggies, olive oil, and fresh parmesan cheese.
Vegetarian Tacos, Enchiladas & Casseroles
- Best Vegetarian Enchiladas: so flavorful with a secret ingredient that makes them creamy. Don’t skip the fresh lime on top!
- Sweet Potato Black Enchiladas: smoky sweet hearty enchiladas topped with melted colby jack cheese are the best kind of dinner.
- Sweet Potato Tacos: sweet potato tacos are so delicious and always a favorite!
- Vegetarian Mexican Rice Casserole: serve it with chips, use as filling, and the leftovers are incredible. A reader favorite!
- Quinoa Enchilada Casserole: wondering how to cook with quinoa? This recipe will turn you into a quinoa lover!
Vegetarian Burrito Bowls & Nachos
Channel your favorite Chipotle vibes with homemade burrito bowls or loaded nachos. Don’t forget the guac!
- Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl: The ultimate healthy dinner that tastes anything but. Gluten free, vegetarian, and so delicious!
- Fajita Veggies: yes, just like the Chipotle Favorite.
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice: a great low carb substitute for Taco Tuesday!
- Loaded Veggie Nachos: you can’t go wrong with nachos.
- Sweet Potato Refried Bean Nachos: a personal favorite in our house. Don’t skip the homemade nacho cheese!
Better than Takeout Stir Fry Recipes
You will be amazed how incredible these easy stir fry recipes taste! Make dinner at home that tastes just as good as your favorite takeout.
- Broccoli with Garlic Sauce: my favorite takeout order. A must try!
- Cabbage Stir Fry: this cabbage stir fry will surprise you with all of its flavors. Don’t skip the sweet chili sauce on top!
- Stir Fry Vegetables: better than your favorite restaurant. These stir fry vegetables a delicious dinner all by themselves, or you can serve with rice or stir fry noodles.
- Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry: hearty broccoli florets and crispy tofu cubes are cooked in the best easy flavorful stir fry sauce.
- Tofu Stir Fry Noodles: gluten free brown rice noodle stir fry recipe with fresh veggies and crispy tofu.
- Mushroom Ramen Noodles: a stir fry with ramen noodles and all the mushrooms. A must make!
Orange Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Are you missing favorites like Orange Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken? Make these satisfying healthy recipes yourself at home.
- Orange Cauliflower: Crispy baked breaded cauliflower is the Orange Chicken substitute that you can’t miss out on!
- Orange Tofu: crispy chunks of tofu tossed in sweet homemade orange stir fry sauce.
- Teriyaki Cauliflower: you just can’t beat cauliflower, and this teriyaki version is sure to become a family favorite healthy recipe.
- Teriyaki Noodles: ramen noodles with sugar snap peas, mushrooms, and homemade teriyaki sauce.
- Orange Sauce Recipe: Want to make your own orange chick’n recipe? Use this yummy sauce.
- Teriyaki Sauce Recipe: perfect for any kind of stir fry recipe. Stir fry recipes are great for clean out the fridge day.
Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas
Hungry for a vegetarian breakfast with enough protein to leave you satisfied? Here are some of our favorite simple ideas.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito: this is my go to recipe. Freezes perfectly and full of yummy eggs, crispy potatoes, and cheese!
- Egg Muffin Cups: a great grab and go meal prep recipe for busy mornings.
- Sweet Potato Hash: serve with vegetarian sausage and eggs for a satisfying savory breakfast!
- Hash Brown Egg Casserole: a great dish for holidays made with frozen hash browns.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwiches: another great meal prep featuring vegetarian bacon, cheese, and english muffins.
The Best Vegetable Recipes
Vegetarian side dishes are anything but boring. Here are the stars of the show, I mean dinner plate. Delicious roasted and sautéed vegetables.
- Roasted Garlic Mushrooms: juicy whole mushrooms roasted in butter and fresh minced garlic.
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms: portobello mushrooms cooked in the most delicious cream sauce.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: perfect for any meal of the day, these easy roasted sweet potatoes are so versatile or delicious all by themselves.
- Honey Butter Skillet Corn: creamy easy honey butter corn makes a simple side dish for any occasion.
- Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots: the best way to make roasted carrots!
- Famous Crispy Potato Casserole: this dish has so much flavor thanks to slow roasting russet potatoes and mixing them with caramelized garlic and onion.
Easy side dishes
- Brussel Sprout Chips: these crispy baked brussel sprouts are one of the best healthy dinner side dishes baked with crispy parmesan cheese on top.
- Brussel Sprout Gratin: another brussels sprouts star!
- Roasted Potatoes & Onions: a classic pantry staple recipe for a simple vegetarian side dish.
- Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges: homestyle wedges with parmesan cheese are simply the best!
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms: side dish or appetizer, these stuffed portobello mushrooms are both healthy and delicious!
More Potato Recipes
Potatoes never go out of style, and there are so many ways to make potatoes a delicious part of your vegetarian dinner.
- Baby Red Potatoes: classic baby red potatoes roasted in a glass baking dish to get those perfect crispy edges.
- Sweet Potato Fries: homemade sweet potato fries are so addicting and good for you too.
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes: ultimate comfort food style crispy potato bites.
Sweet or savory, vegetarian dips are really easy to make. A great way to eat more fruits & veggies!
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip: our favorite dip for fresh fruit.
- Chip Dip: not just for chips, this easy sour cream dip is so tasty served with sliced vegetables.
- Chick Fil A Sauce: don’t miss out on this homemade chick fil a sauce! We love serving this along with morningstar vegetarian chicken nuggets.
- Easy Cheese Ball: the classic appetizer made vegetarian!
Energy balls: The best healthy snack
Energy balls are the must have snack in our house. Each one packs protein, healthy fats, and tastes like dessert. We love to keep these in our freezer for a quick and healthy snack!
- Classic Energy Balls: the original 6 ingredient oatmeal peanut butter and honey energy ball.
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls: energy balls made with mini m&m’s and mini chocolate chips that taste like a monster cookie!
- Chocolate Energy Balls: a fun twist on the original, these chocolate ones are great for your sweet tooth.
Vegetarian Lunch Ideas
Being new to vegetarianism can feel overwhelming. Here are a few healthy options to get you started on making vegetarian lunches!
- Vegetarian Chicken Salad: Just like the classic, this vegetarian chicken salad with grapes and pecans is so delicious and a great make ahead lunch.
- Chickpea Nuggets: homemade chicken nuggets made from chickpeas
- Healthy Egg Salad: packed full of protein and made with greek yogurt, this health egg salad is great for easy lunches!
- Black Bean Burgers: eat them alone, on salads, wraps, these black bean burgers are so versatile!
Vegetarian Casseroles, Chili, & Sheet Pan Recipes
From comfort food veggie pot pie to classic vegetable rice casserole, these vegetarian recipes are feel good food made with wholesome ingredients.
- Veggie Pot Pie: a classic favorite made with creamy chick’n filling and topped with flaky biscuits.
- Sweet Potato Brown Rice Casserole: this healthy casserole is full of good for you ingredients and healthy brown rice.
- Classic Vegetable Rice Casserole: a classic casserole to feed a crowd made with cream of mushroom soup, veggies, and white rice.
- Sheet Pan Vegetarian Kielbasa & Veggies: the best easy vegetarian sheet pan meal with carrots, kielbasa links, and potatoes.
- Best Vegetarian Chili: easy no meat chili for cozy winter comfort
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac: kids and adults will love this twist on chili with elbow noodles and cheese.
Healthy Muffins you must make
Bonus recipes because muffins are such a great breakfast option or healthy snack.
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins: made with greek yogurt and banana, these healthy chocolate muffins are good for you and tasty!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins: try these easy chocolate muffins if you are gluten free.
- Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins: a favorite breakfast, snack, or dessert. These greek yogurt muffins pack a lot of protein and are incredibly fluffy.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins: try these easy chocolate chip muffins made without wheat flour.
If you make any of these yummy vegetarian recipes, please leave a comment and let me know what you think! The possibilities are endless.